CAREERS AT SOUTHEAST PUBLICATIONS
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Since 1986, Southeast Publications is a family owned publishing company and is the Industry Leader in providing Guest Guides, Site Maps & Directories for Travel, Recreational and Hospitality Industries. Southeast Publications Associates, who are bonded and insured, span North America from Coast to Coast and have represented RV Resorts, KOA & Yogi™ Campgrounds, State Parks, Airports, Colleges/University Campuses, Marinas, Fairgrounds, Chamber’s of Commerce and many other Travel & Tourist Destinations.
Corporate Office Opportunities
Inside Sales Representative Needed. Please call 800-832-3292 for details.
Field Based Opportunities:
WE ARE “THE BEST”
The Southeast Publications Sales Associate Team is the most experienced and highest paid in the industry. Our Sales Management Team is dedicated to your success and is constantly keeping the sales associates updated on training and industry trends. The Southeast Publications Corporate Office is located in South Florida where we operate and maintain the production facility where all jobs are serviced and produced for all customers. Southeast Publications is proud to be associated with several organizations across the US in California, Florida, Ohio and Texas such as the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC), RV Trade Associations, Chambers of Commerce, and International Association of Fairs.
Southeast Publications offers the most hands on and in depth on-the-job training by your dedicated Sales Management Team to ensure your success. To get started, there is a $150 deposit required to join the Southeast Publications Team which includes your Bonding ($100) for the first year and the Sales Manual for Success ($50). Our Sales Associates are Bonded & Insured which is an annual rate of $100 under a $2 million umbrella policy.
GO WHERE YOU WANT
As part of our Southeast Publications Guarantee to provide annual supplies of Guest Guides to our establishments, you will receive a (2) two-week complimentary site for the purpose of selling advertising to the local community to appear in the Guest Guides. The Guest Guides are provided at no cost to the establishment and is fully paid by advertising from local businesses in the community. You will also have ancillary digital advertising sales opportunities to couple with our print media offerings.
EARN WHILE YOU TRAVEL
As a Southeast Publications Sales Associate, you are required to commit to working a minimum of (8) eight jobs per year. The minimum print job quantity per establishment is 3,000 Guest Guides with an average print cost of $2,000. Your commission is 65% of all monies collected above print cost.
Our Digital advertising sales opportunities are even more generous and enable our associates to further enjoy their nationwide travels.
WHY SOUTHEAST PUBLICATIONS?
- An excellent opportunity to earn an income while traveling
- Dedicated Sales Management Team
- The highest commission in the industry
- Digital Advertising Opportunities
- The ability to travel where you want with a complimentary (2) two week stay
- In depth on-the-job training for your success
- Clubs that when you achieve a Club level at the end of the year, it can be very financially meaningful to you
WHAT WE PROVIDE YOU
- A Virtual Office to help you organize
- Monthly Corporate Training Webinars
- Text Notifications of New Job Availability
- 30 years of Historical Advertising data for propsecting
- Southeast Publications business cards
- Full Proof (Front & Back) for review by you and the establishment, emailed or hard copy by mail
- Prepaid freight on all deliveries to the establishment
- A Guest Guide sample and thank you letter sent to each individual advertiser
- Thank you cards for you to send to each individual advertiser
- Establishments contacted every 90 days with a Good Will Call
- Messaging service for you to receive follow up calls from advertisers and establishments to our 800 number
- Southeast Publications business forms to work jobs and obtain additional establishments
- Specialty gift items provided to the establishments with initial shipments
- Monthly MobileRVing Magazine designed exclusively for Sales Associates
- Honesty & Integrity, there are no hidden costs
HOW YOU GET PAID
- Your completed job is to be sent to the home office within 72 hours of completion. After your job is received by the office, all accounts receivable and statements are mailed to your customers by the Customer Service Department.
- All cash receipts are posted to your advertiser’s accounts on a daily bases. Vouchers are generated each Wednesday for the previous week’s receipts. Direct Deposit of your commissions is then generated within 48 hours of the weekly voucher run.
- All commission payments earned will be direct deposited to your designated bank account only.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Work a minimum of (8) eight jobs per year
- Attend the (4) four day training session, or remote training webinar. Be prepared to work your first job immediately after training
- Attend the Annual National Awards & Training Conference
- Must own a computer/laptop, printer & scanner and have access to the internet
- A self-contained RV and the freedom to travel at least (6) six months a year
- A strong desire to travel
- A solid work ethic, positive and enthusiastic attitude, professional and team player
WE OFFER OPPORTUNITIES, NOT GUARANTEES
If you love the lifestyle and would like to join our team, please complete the application and bonding form and click submit to send to our staff:
ATTN: Recruiting Department, 7676-B Peters Road, Plantation, FL 33324. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-800-832-3292 from 8:00AM to 5:00PM EST or email us at JoinUS@SoutheastPublications.com
Once again, thank you for your interest in Southeast Publications, and we look forward to you joining our team!